• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bonjour ! Hello from a little frenchie ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonjour ! Hello from a little frenchie ^^

isida2009

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone !

I decided to sign in; I am already part of a french Disney forum which I love :D

So I thought I might even go further by becoming a member of the US forum ;)

In terms of Disney movies, my favorite ones are definitely Zootopia, Tangled, and Frozen. I also appreciate very much the Little mermaid, sleeping beauty, beauty and the beast, and also Ratatouille (is it called this way too in English??? :oops: )

I collect Disney merchandise as well, such as plushes, figures, books and limited edition dolls ^^

Apart from Disney, I am also a big Harry Potter fan :D I also like Tim Burton's work.
I love dancing and drawing. By the way I've just opened an Instagram account, I intend to share my drawings there ^^ you can find me with my username if you're interested: isida2009 :)

I truly hope I will find my way through this forum; I am sure I will meet plenty of wonderful people ! :D

Bonjour ! Yay, une autre personne d'Europe, c'est toujours superbe pour moi. : ) I'm glad to find other persons from Europe here! And I also love Zootopia, Tangled and the Sleeping Beauty, these are great movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back