• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Box Lunch Haul and Info on possible pin trading at BL locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box Lunch Haul and Info on possible pin trading at BL locations

MommaIvy

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ebb2d8f558ac8e36bdb4b448aa3337a0.jpg
Thanks to @bcol for the Box Lunch coupon. My order came in and I picked up the Toy Story pins for traders since it was buy 2 get one free. Sweet!

You all may already know this, but it was new to me. I spent time talking to the employee at BL and she mentioned the store is looking into one of the following two options:

A. Having a regular pin trading meet up at their locations where you can trade both official and BL pins. If this happens they plan on carrying more official pins.

B. Allowing BL pins to be traded with cast members and feature more BL designs.

Really hoping one of these happens sooner than later. Personally I vote A, but my opinion counts for zilch. I don’t live by a park and I’d prefer official pins since they have proven to hold onto their value on the secondary market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy you could use the coupon. It looks like you got some good stuff. It would be interesting to see how the turnout would be. The stores are so packed there is not room for a group. Maybe they would have to go to the food court and meet.

Hi,

What does everyone think of the quality on the Box Lunch pins? Just curious as I have never seen any in person.

Thanks

Hi,

What does everyone think of the quality on the Box Lunch pins? Just curious as I have never seen any in person.

Thanks

I really like them, although they don’t have the Mickey backers. And you can’t beat the price...even though they run anywhere from 8 to 14 bucks per pin or set, they have a lot of buy 2 get 1 free sales, and 15 dollars off a 30 dollar purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back