• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Bruno PTD! *Ends: Tuesday, March 6 at 6pm EST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Bruno PTD! *Ends: Tuesday, March 6 at 6pm EST*

maiarebecca

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I always have so much fun with trade auctions, so here we go! I have the Bruno PTD for trade.

ISO:
- Jungle Cruise
- Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor
- It’s a Small World
- Pins with Puns (for example, the Olaf pin which reads “All of my best friends are flakes!” But don’t actually bid that one because I have it!)
- Haunted Mansion tombstones (only with the actual rhymes on them from the ride!)
- Other good traders!

My pinpics is maiarebecca.

My jungle cruise/monsters inc/small world wants are fairly up to date but there are tons of pins in the other categories I don’t even know about!

Thanks for considering my auction and happy bidding!

c3805751032efa062b2054dea9f75fd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's looks SO cute! I would love this pin. I'll try with this from your wants list ,Pin 63278 WDW The Scoop It's a Small World
pin63278th200
Brand new on original card,Thanks.

Darn. Wish I had one of your wants (or something that aligned with your ISOs). Good luck on your auction!

I will bid:

Pin 98960 Character Earhat - Mystery Pack - It's a Small World

Pin 106769 Monsters Inc. Booster Set - 'Always Watching' (Roz) ONLY

Pin 106770 Monsters Inc. Booster Set - Guess Who? (Sulley) ONLY

Pin 96682 Duffy as Sulley

Thank you so much for the awesome second bid! It’s such a tough decision! That country bear pin is one I didn’t know I wanted until I saw it, so I am going to leave the leaderboard as is.

I'll try with a totally different bid from your wants list, pin 103027 WDFM Mary Blair exhibit concept art ,Brand new on original card
thumb130_201409035254.jpg
,Thanks.

Wow! You’re really making this a tough decision! That is a gorgeous pin. But the leaderboard still stands. I wish I had more than one Bruno! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back