• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! by Bcol

ZAPPED! by Bcol

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Yesterday, I got a package from Bruce (@bcol ). We had arranged a trade a few weeks ago and I was waiting for the pin to come in. It came in and then two days later, I couldn't find the bag I put it in, LOL. Luckily, after a few hours of searching (me & mom), it was found so the trade was a go!

I sent my pin off on Friday (expected delivery is Monday) and Bruce sent his off too....but apparently, he sent his on Thursday since it showed up Saturday.

Inside the package was our agreed upon trade AND these pins from Box Lunch / Loungefly!

38444479_2062575070724750_7522348778985095168_n.jpg

Three Mulan pins (Breakfast bowl made by Mushu, Mulan's hair comb, Crickee in the tea cup) and cute Little Green Men for @jadeites-lady !

Thank you Bruce!

Now it's payback time.... :D

Back