• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! by SiuJerkJai (Kim) - Thank you!

ZAPPED! by SiuJerkJai (Kim) - Thank you!

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
So, it's not really a zap but I feel like it is because Kim sold me the Jumbo Belle Silhouette pin that I wanted for sis for cost + shipping!

See:
Belle LE 300 Stunning Silhouette Pin

I was wavering on getting it the day it came out (at about 5 am when I saw it) and didn't wake sis up...mainly because every time I try to wake her up before she wants to get up, she's a BEAR, all grizzly and growly! :p

So, instead of taking the plunge and getting the pin, I decided not to. Then, after she wakes up, it's of course, SOLD OUT!

I saw Kim post about having one available for trade. Unfortunately, no matches but she offered to sell it to me for cost + shipping.

Moral of the story: don't hesitate to buy, just get it and if it's not what she wants, give her the bill and tell her to pay it, LOL!

Thank you so much Kim!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_n1ifa7l2ex1ry9luuo1_400.gif

Back