• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Calling Alice Fans! And Teapot Fans! And Purse Fans?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling Alice Fans! And Teapot Fans! And Purse Fans?!?!?

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Hooookay - this is a bit of a weird one. My in-laws are avid thrift store shoppers, and they found this purse hanging around and purchased it mostly on a whim because it was very unique. They weren't planning on using it, but did find out that its apparently a fairly expensive designer purse. They showed it to me and I immediately thought - Okay, I don't know anyone who would want this as a purse, but I perhaps someone might want it as a pin bag/board/purse! Maybe I'm wrong but I figured I would try it out here since the in-laws wanted to sell it and see if there were any nibbles. The purse is made of some sort of leathery material (I would say faux, but I'm no expert), and it has a small pouch on the top, and one large opening. There's a mirror under the lid, and it comes with a short and a long strap.

Now, I don't claim to know anything about this thing, really, but from what I can find, it sells for anywhere between 40-200 bucks. I was thinking $50 sounded fair, plus shipping (international would be pretty expensive, just as a heads up), but I'm 100% willing to accept offers. Sorry, no trades this time, as I'm selling it for someone else. Thanks for looking!

IMG_20160706_163919_516.jpg
IMG_20160706_163926_687.jpg
IMG_20160706_163942_461.jpg

OMG I LOVE IT! It would be GREAT for Disneybounding at the Parks as an Alice in Wonderland character.

Unfortunately, I can't afford it right now either. But is there a brand listed on the tag? I can't make it out.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back