• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! calling Scrooge collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! calling Scrooge collectors

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I just got my hands on a hard to find old Scrooge pin. Just me trading on Pinpics. I know we have a few scrooge collectors here so I though I should ask you if anyone here needs it before I offer it up for trade for anyone.

Pin# 69057 Europe - Scrooge McDuck sitting on a Bag of Money

pin69057th200

Let me know if anyone needs it to their collection and wants to trade.

I just got my hands on a hard to find old Scrooge pin. Just me trading on Pinpics. I know we have a few scrooge collectors here so I though I should ask you if anyone here needs it before I offer it up for trade for anyone.

Pin# 69057 Europe - Scrooge McDuck sitting on a Bag of Money

pin69057th200

Let me know if anyone needs it to their collection and wants to trade.

@PinFanatic would probably need this pin!!!

I maaaaaaay have it? If not I have one just like it. I'll check when I get home. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

There are a few that looks very much alike. I think the difference is the color of the money sack, the band on his hat and the color of the metal. I have the old european one. With black edges. Kind of reminds of a sedesma even though it does not have a sedesma stamp on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back