• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me?

Redrose

Working Mom of two
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have a few pins in my collection that I am not 100 % are real. I am trying to have a 100% true collection of disney pins. If someone could take a moment to look at my pics and hear what my concerns are that would be wonderful.

IMG_1309.jpgIMG_1313.jpgIMG_1307.jpgIMG_1312.jpgIMG_1314.jpgIMG_1316.jpg

THE LITTLE MERMAID PIN HAS 2008 stamped in body of pin and C DiSNEY CHINA ON FIN

THE CARRIAGE PIN HAS 2008 stamped on pin but the date in pin pics is different

THE PIRATE SHIP HAS 2008 stamped on the back in the middle and c disney china next to it this year is different from pin pics

THE BLUE FAIRY PIN has smooth edges but the detail on the pin seems a little off. The date of the back is 2008 in the stamp and under that is c disney china.

IMG_1315.jpg

THE DUMBO PIN is hard to find on pin pics I believe it is part of a set. The year stamp is different its 2010 and has silver finish on back with mickey ears.

i can say for sure thay i have the exact carriage pin, bought by me, in WDW at the cart between england and france..mine says 2008....this is pin 44893 on pinpics, and in the details there is no date listed or description of the back of the pin,,,,,,,,the box on bottom with the scrapper alert i think was not punctuated properly and i think they meant 2 different sentences......scrapper alert and that the back reads 2008.

I've come across many pins with different year stamps than what pinpics has. I know that they are real because I bought them at the parks long ago. So I wouldn't personally concider that to be a major issue.

Thank you guys for the help. Glad to hear about the carriage one because I think that pins is beautiful. I will put the pin numbers up as soon as I get a chance the DUMBO pin I cant seem to find on pin pics again I had found it only once before.

Pin 1815: Ariel Floating Full Length,Pin 54782: Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End - Boxed 7 Mini Pin Set (Ship Only),Pin 60196: Walt Disney's Pinocchio - 4 Pin Booster Collection (The Blue Fairy Only),Pin 74883: Mini-Pin Collection - Cute Disney Animals - Dumbo Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back