• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can't log in!

Can't log in!

wmcdow

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
On certain computers, I try to log in and it simply says 1/5 tries used as if I put in the wrong password. This happens on:

My Ipad
My wife's Ipad 2
My wife's laptop
My computer (started happening this week)

I can successfully log in on:

My wife's computer
My laptop
Both of our iphones.

What's the deal? I reset cookies and tried to log on with different browsers but can't figure it out. Thanks for any advice!

i think it may be a problem with some browsers or computers...it happens to me sometimes, too.

if you log in and it still gives you the login dialog at the top, just try clicking through to any of the forums or click the banner up top again. it should be fine after that..for some reason on some computers it will do that. no real explanation why :/

Back