• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Cast Member Lanyard Pins At DLR/DCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR Cast Member Lanyard Pins At DLR/DCA

111mko

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I visited DLR & DCA on 3/20 after about a 2 year absence. So, new to me were the pin boards at some locations (besides the lanyards and belt packs) from which to trade from. What I noticed after my first 'round' through the parks were that the pins available to pick from seemed almost identical on every board or lanyard. So, I figured that I would just double back later in the day in hopes to find a better selection. 5 hours later, there was no change! Are the CMs removing the pins traded to them by the guests and refreshing them with the same group of pins, or are the pins being traded to them the next ones picked off by the next trader? I just renewed my AP, so to all of you frequent visitors, what can I expect to find on the boards, and experience on my next excursion to the parks?

we visit weekly and we experience the same pretty much every time. the traders aren't too exciting in our opinion. but we always check because you never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back