• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Challenge #3 & Bonus Round added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Challenge #3 & Bonus Round added
a13934da021ebe2a7dcc451e15a4696b.jpg

I tried lol. Presenting Dale and Belle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some great entries so far. We have many talented people on the forum.

only a little over an hour left to submit

Do we get a heads up on when the next challenge will be? So we can plan to be online at that time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm thinking everyday from 3 - 5 I'll post challenge. You'll have till 10pm Disneyland time to complete challenge

I'm being creative again...doesn't say it had to be drawn today. So this is from my Autograph album that I made in 2000.

Dale by hopemax, on Flickr

Some wonderful pieces of artwork. Thanks for playing and having some fun with me. Can't wait for the next challenge, everyone is so creative.

Last edited:
Can I get all players to PM me their names and addresses please.

What are your thoughts on round one? Having fun yet?

Can I get all players to PM me their names and addresses please.

What are your thoughts on round one? Having fun yet?

It was pretty fun, not too hard, and had sufficient time. However, I'm a little confused on the place of the rounds. Do we know our randomized numbers and thus how many spots we moved?

I separated round 1, 2 and 3 in different posts (I think post 3, 4 & 5) I have one additional spot if we need to have a round 4.

1. I started round one off with the randomized numbers, unfortunately I couldn't get it to post for everyone's review.
2. Once challenge was complete I added those numbers to round 1 table then totaled
3. I then updated round 2 with your total from round 1. It will keep going with randomized numbers and numbers from the challenge until someone wins.

Hope this helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back