• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Challenge #3 & Bonus Round added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Challenge #3 & Bonus Round added
Thank you for the game! It was really fun and the challenges were very creative. I liked that they were everyday around the same time. However, now that my semester has started, I'm thinking that it will prob be better if they're a little more spread out.. but anything works for me!

Prizes

little green man tsum tsum
hidden Mickey pin bracelet (can't get my computer to paste)

Not sure if the order of the picks is by the order of the place, but if it isn't, I'd like to have #78267 (Donald - you quack me up).

Oh my goodness. I missed all the fun! I did the scavenger hunt but missed every challenge because I was in training all week for my son to receive his new service dog. So I may have missed out on winning here - but I know he won and she's actually named after a Disney character! I'll have to help him hunt for some new pins.

Ill definitely watch for the challenges if you do another game tinawap.

I won't be shipping out the prizes until February 6th. Hopefully everyone's okay with that. I was going to bring them with me on holidays but thought the post office might think it was shady shipping from Palm Springs with a return address of Canada.

Thanks again for for an amazing game.

That was really really cool. If you ever need any help or a "partner in crime" for these games, I'd be happy to give some aid!
Thanks I may take you up on your offer. It was fun. I'll have to think up some new ideas and get the creative juices going. The best part was seeing everyone get involved and everyone's take on each challenge.

lets plan for another game mid to end of February. I'll make it a longer game- meaning more spots and challenges to complete. Set up designated playing/challenge times. That way people are prepared to play. Hopefully we'll get more members playing

Please PM me with any suggestions you might have.

I won't be shipping out the prizes until February 6th. Hopefully everyone's okay with that. I was going to bring them with me on holidays but thought the post office might think it was shady shipping from Palm Springs with a return address of Canada.

Thank YOU for an amazing game! Can't wait to get my prize :D cuz it QUACKS ME UP! hehehehe

I don't think that the post office would care too much. Plus it would probably be a lot cheaper for you, wouldn't it?

I think it'd be fine. But if you need a US return address to put on the envelope I'm happy to offer mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back