• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Chat Room

Chat Room

katpogo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I was just randomly reading threads and looked up and it showed that I was in the chat room. I am clearly not in the chat room, so why is it listing me?

I was just randomly reading threads and looked up and it showed that I was in the chat room. I am clearly not in the chat room, so why is it listing me?

I saw you in the chat room yesterday, actually, you didn't say anything in there but you were in there for like two hours! Maybe you accidentally opened a window with the chat in it? It's been known to happen.

So strange!!! I'm laughing right now, because you must have thought I was a lurking crazy person!! I actually logged myself off and logged back on as was still listed in chat. Who knows!!!!

weird -- well the member listing for "who's chatting" doesnt update immediately, so that may have been part of it (in addition to accientally opening a chat window, if that's what happened) :dunno:

So strange!!! I'm laughing right now, because you must have thought I was a lurking crazy person!! I actually logged myself off and logged back on as was still listed in chat. Who knows!!!!

Oddly, a lot of people come in and lurk and just leave without a word!

I did not know what was the chat was for but I wondered into one day but I actually did not lurk and said a few things. Is there a schedule of topics or is just a free chat platform? I am curious myself.

Back