• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Checkmate! JDS Chess Set complete!

Checkmate! JDS Chess Set complete!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
You said it couldn't be done! You all said I was crazy! WELL LOOK WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!!!*
64381389fcef575586a73be5000e25a1.jpg

But seriously, I'm so stinking happy with this set. :D thanks for everyone who tagged me in posts and helped me track these down! I'm so in love with it and it seriously took a village. :D

*okay, maybe I was being a little dramatic XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Saw this on instagram.. very impressive! Congrats!! I was wondering if all the pawns were different. Each team has the same pawns (but all 8 are different haha). Very cool!

Agree with Tessa, I'm sure no one doubted you for a second. Congrats, it's an awesome set.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Cool! Well done Merlin. Knew you could get them all with your network of pin-friends. Thanks for sharing the picture of the totally fab chess set. When does the tourney start?

That is a really nice set and I like how all the Chip and Dales are different. You also did a good job in framing it all. It really shows the pins off. Congratulations on completing the set!

These are beyond awesome! I love how each pawn has a different expression, that's super nice. And the outfits the characters are wearing look wonderful, too. Finally, that's a fitting pin board. Congrats!

Back