• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Christopher Robin(2018 movie) Merchandise

Who is Your favorite Winnie the Pooh Character

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christopher Robin(2018 movie) Merchandise

Starlord3301

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just wondering if anyone here is as excited as I am bout the new Christopher Robin movie and the merchandise that is being released for it. I love Winnie the Pooh I have so many fond memories connecting me back to my childhood with Pooh and his cartoon show and books. Tigger and Eeyore are my favorite charcters. I think the movie looks fantastic and brings back many happy nostalgic feelings. So far for merchandise i have seen the pops and the plushies being released by the Disney Store. It thought I would make a thread. where we can share our Merchandise pick ups and finds. Also once the film is released thoughts and opinions on the film itself. sorry for the large images but I am unsure of how to resize them since this is my first time creating a thread :)
Funko-pop-vinyl-christopher-robin-pooh-eeyore-tigger.jpg

Classic-Winnie-2.jpg

18D3839E-2BE5-4855-ACA1-62F82EA912B5-990x556.jpeg

Looks like the plush are already sold out on shopdisney.com hopefully they restock soon but I’ll be checking stores tomorrow night after dinner to see if I can get them

***Edit as of 7/24/18 the only plush not back ordered until October is Kanga and roo***

Last edited:
Anyone know the deal with these Christopher Robin Plush? Disney seems to have done a poor job of distributing them around to the stores. I called both stores in Massachusetts and both cast members claim that they are not going to receive any at all. I have also heard some stores are holding them until after August 1st which is today. I am not sure what to do Do I take a chance and check with them again on Friday(as their shipments are thursday) or do I just order the ones i want most off of fee bay I mean ebay? Hmm opinions, thoughts? Either way it seems to be poor handling by Disney when it comes to this merchandise

I would just wait. The movie opens tomorrow, I'm sure they will get them back in stock. Otherwise you'll likely pay out the nose from a reseller, only for them to be readily available soon after.

I would just wait. The movie opens tomorrow, I'm sure they will get them back in stock. Otherwise you'll likely pay out the nose from a reseller, only for them to be readily available soon after.
That is what I was thinking some say these are limited release so I am not sure if they will restock but I have the luck of if I order them on ebay I will find them in my Disney store when I go there next. I am hoping they are not limited release. Ill wait it out some and see then if i must hit ebay for Tigger and Eeyore my favorite two

At my local Disney Store, Pooh and Piglet were back in stock (which I of course immediately purchased along with the Mulan doll). They said they hadn't yet gotten in the rest of them.

I really want Tigger and Eeyore. I can live without Kanga/Roo.

Please let me rephrase: My daughter really wants Tigger and Eeyore. She can live without Kanga/Roo.

At my local Disney Store, Pooh and Piglet were back in stock (which I of course immediately purchased along with the Mulan doll). They said they hadn't yet gotten in the rest of them.

Please let me rephrase: My daughter really wants Tigger and Eeyore. She can live without Kanga/Roo.

Riiiiiiight. Just like your daughter wants to take the plushies to the movie. Which your daughter will be sobbing throughout.

LOL its ok to admit they are for you. These plush are for me I am a 31 year old man and love these characters more now than when i was a kid. Im going to check with my store and see if they have them.

DLR had Eeyore and Kanga today. The rest are sold out and won't be restocked until December, according to two CM's.
I wonder if that’s when they plan to release the film on blu ray. Interesting hopefully Eeyore is still there on Monday when my friend goes. If so she’s going to pick him up for me

I wish I'd seen this thread earlier..don't know how I missed it, or I could have gotten you Eeyore. There were a bunch at the Emporium so hopefully your friend can get one. If not there, try Pooh Corner.

I wonder what the odds are that the plushes are restocked... Didn't think I wanted them, and of course now I do lol
Well if you look at the Christopher Robin Merchandise page on ShopDisney.com they are back on there but they still say sold out. They were nowhere to be found yesterday so maybe a restock is coming but im not going to hold my breath on that one

Well if you look at the Christopher Robin Merchandise page on ShopDisney.com they are back on there but they still say sold out. They were nowhere to be found yesterday so maybe a restock is coming but im not going to hold my breath on that one

I don't get it personally. Either call it limited edition or keep restocking. They don't make any money when people resell them online. It's so annoying when movie merch sells out the first day they offer it.

I don't get it personally. Either call it limited edition or keep restocking. They don't make any money when people resell them online. It's so annoying when movie merch sells out the first day they offer it.

Exactly this has been an extremely poorly handled merchandise release by Disney. I mean how can you not ship your own merchandise to ALL your stores. Only select one have gotten them in. I mean like you said either call it a limited edition or limited release or restock already. You cant tell me its going to take until December for them to produce more if they even do then. Also Disney must have known they would be popular as Pooh and friends are popular characters (though you couldn't tell by the Box office results of Christopher Robin here in the USA only $25 million this weekend) and could have made more of them .So frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back