• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella 2015 Merchandise
Princess-&-Me-Disney-Cinderella--pTRU1-20754362dt.jpg

Princess and me Cinderella

I am normally not a fan of these dolls, but I think this one is actually very nice. Would be interested to see how she looks in person though.

Hey guys, quick question! I really wanted opinions as to which Wedding Cinderella is nicer: the Mattel or the Disney Store version with the Prince? While I don't want to pay the awful secondhand prices for the LE edition, I think it would be nice to have a wedding doll nonetheless. :)

Both of them seem very nice in quality, especially the wedding dresses themselves, but do any of you have a particular preference?

Hey guys, quick question! I really wanted opinions as to which Wedding Cinderella is nicer: the Mattel or the Disney Store version with the Prince? While I don't want to pay the awful secondhand prices for the LE edition, I think it would be nice to have a wedding doll nonetheless. :)

Both of them seem very nice in quality, especially the wedding dresses themselves, but do any of you have a particular preference?

The DS version is much better in quality. After looking at the photos, I preferred the Mattel version, but after seeing them both in person I got the DS version and returned the Mattel one. I was disappointed with the quality of the Mattel dress and her hair was a mess.

The DS doll's hair and dress are scores better. Plus you get the prince! His outfit is lovely as well. Most people don't like the expressions on the DS dolls but I thought they weren't so severe in person as in the photos.

Also if you want something that is more like the LE Wedding doll, the DS classic is of course the most similar.

Last edited:

i would suggest typing in "wedding cinderella live action doll comparison". there is a user on flickr who has most of cinderella's merchandise and they did a comparison of the two wedding dolls side by side. c:

my take? the dress is nicer on the disney store version but i like the elegance and the face of mattel's.

Last edited:
I also prefer the Disney Store wedding pair, by far. The dress quality is luxurious, and the prince's outfit is THE best male doll outfit I own.

i would suggest typing in "wedding cinderella live action doll comparison". there is a user on flickr who has most of cinderella's merchandise and they did a comparison of the two wedding dolls side by side. c:

my take? the dress is nicer on the disney store version but i like the elegance and the face of mattel's.

The DS version is much better in quality. After looking at the photos, I preferred the Mattel version, but after seeing them both in person I got the DS version and returned the Mattel one. I was disappointed with the quality of the Mattel dress and her hair was a mess.

The DS doll's hair and dress are scores better. Plus you get the prince! His outfit is lovely as well. Most people don't like the expressions on the DS dolls but I thought they weren't so severe in person as in the photos.

Also if you want something that is more like the LE Wedding doll, the DS classic is of course the most similar.

Thanks so much for your input everyone (Elphaba too, now that I see your post)! :) After looking through the flickr album (thank you rabbitunderground for the reference!) and seeing both dolls side by side I definitely want the Disney Store's version. The flowers on her dress are far more striking and better-looking than Mattel's (in my opinion) and like you said amm3 it would be so nice to have the dashing Prince to display with her! I'll still wait until I can go to a Disney Store to see them in person, but right now I am definitely putting some money aside for them. :)

Last edited:
I saw the wedding Mattel in person and was actually really shocked at how she looked compared to the photos. DS version was much nicer than the photos of her would suggest...!

Wow, they got the dress and the hairstyle right (though she could be blonder). These dolls are too creepy though.
They usually are but this one is too cute, I will be picking her up!

I am normally not a fan of these dolls, but I think this one is actually very nice. Would be interested to see how she looks in person though.
I agree! She won't be out till the DVD/Blu-Ray release so we will see then.

Diavolo, yes they did. Oxford St DS in London still had a bunch about a week ago, I believe they do phone orders if you want one. She is £100.

Toysrus.com is having a sale on the Cinderella dolls! I got the wedding one for $21 including tax! You can do free pick up in store so you don't have to pay for shipping :D

Has anyone seen the iHome Cinderella Carriage Speaker for sale anywhere? I've never stopped looking but I have never seen it appear.

I got the Hot Topic Exclusive of the Funko POP Gus Gus In The Slipper today!!! :hsd: He is SO adorable!!! :bigthumb: I also ordered the Live Action Cinderella from the line because I had a B&N coupon and got her for $6! :bigthumb: Now I just need to work on getting the regular Gus Gus! :x:

I missed out on getting the Hot Topic Exclusive Funko Gus Gus in Slipper, in store last week. I'm sure he'll be back, but just in case, I just ordered him online, since he's finally available. ^_^

It's so silly that they are releasing the merchandise so slowly... XP

If DS does lithographs with the DVD, I have to have them! That's why I haven't preordered on Amazon yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back