• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella 2015 Merchandise
I bought the set and I can't wait! I love these Live Action dolls they are so colorful and detailed. I think they are just a little less detailed than LE designer dolls. It's worth it to me. I loved the movie and I collect so they were a must have especially with the 20% discount and free shipping. I just hope I get a mint and really beautiful set.

DS.com is now showing tracking for my set :D. Excited and nervous. My Carlos and Jay dolls arrived very crushed :/

My set is on the way too! I am so worried it will be damaged, especially as I imagine that with six dolls the set will be huge, and big boxes sometimes get the most abuse. At least it is not a sold out item, so if we do get damaged sets, they can be replaced.

Yay! They shipped the doll set by itself. (my other small items have not yet shipped) - I hope this means it's not just stuffed in a giant box with a little bit of air pillows and a prayer.

IRL cindy set pics.

picsfrom fb
11951248_10109371745588604_6633196513109691813_n.jpg

11951115_10109371745463854_1211804144806360586_n.jpg

11951200_10109371745608564_7576293353077485869_n.jpg

11947579_10109371745249284_3393499351060366518_n.jpg

11953062_10109371745154474_7906108530598727483_n.jpg

Thanks for posting those,keatalex! I get the step sisters confused, but I love the way they did the one in green's face. It reminds me very much of how the actress looked the movie.

I just got my set! :) I think it is worth the money. It is really beautiful. I was worried that it would be destroyed because it was just in a huge flimsy box without any packing but miraculously it arrived in good shape and the dolls look good. There is this weird discoloration of the plastic over the prince that looks like a stain, so I may see about exchanging it at my Disney Store if I can find a better one. They look so colorful and lovely in the case so I want to keep them there, otherwise the stain wouldn't matter.

I just got my set! :) I think it is worth the money. It is really beautiful. I was worried that it would be destroyed because it was just in a huge flimsy box without any packing but miraculously it arrived in good shape and the dolls look good. There is this weird discoloration of the plastic over the prince that looks like a stain, so I may see about exchanging it at my Disney Store if I can find a better one. They look so colorful and lovely in the case so I want to keep them there, otherwise the stain wouldn't matter.

I got mine too...yes, HUGE box, little bit of packing pillows, yet it arrived pretty much perfect! I too am leaving them in the box, as they are perfectly posed. The only thing I did was clip the string holding Cindy's hair...I could see her scalp due to the side view they way they had it tied back, letting it down covered all that up. Step mother also has a long pleated fabric piece that was hiding behind her dress that is attached near the wrist area. Not sure what the purpose is as far as the dress goes (I've not yet seen the movie), but I pulled it forward so it is out. Adds more texture. Totally worth it, love it.

I got mine today too. So happy with this set! It was worth every penny. It is so colorful and beautiful; the details are really incredible. The jewelry and hair pieces. I was actually blown away by how much better it looks in person.

Also got a huge box that arrived in mint condition-very good surprise! The display is incredible. I'm almost tempted to get a second set to debox.

Glad :) to hear everyone got their Cinderella set safe. I also received mine yesterday unfortunately mine got a dent on the bottom corner. Idk if exchange it online or in store or just keep it. The dolls are AMAZING! I don't collect Cinderella but I have made an exception for the live movie. They're perfect in my eyes so that's why I'm thinking about just keeping them and not risk getting another damage box or weird looking dolls lol I will share some pics soon

I got bored, so I took some pics of my le Cinderella
615e4f6e6bad30960c1fa882c9d512d1.jpg

Oh, and I also found out unfortunately that the pearly shine on her shoes can scratch off
52e4d6769e1abe4c2183cc22bc2c2bad.jpg

Last edited:
I got bored, so I took some pics of my le Cinderella
615e4f6e6bad30960c1fa882c9d512d1.jpg

Oh, and I also found out unfortunately that the pearly shine on her shoes can scratch off
52e4d6769e1abe4c2183cc22bc2c2bad.jpg
That's a beautiful doll! <3 Shame about the shoes though, hope the damage wasn't too severe!

It's not that bad, I found out when I had to glue back a rhinestone on the glass slipper, and I noticed how one of them was less shiny than the other. It's still shiny, but it's a little scratched. But I'm sure it can be fixed with iridescent paint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's not that bad, I found out when I had to glue back a rhinestone on the glass slipper, and I noticed how one of them was less shiny than the other. It's still shiny, but it's a little scratched. But I'm sure it can be fixed with iridescent paint.

That's better then, hopefully the iridescent paint will do the trick :)

I wonder if we'll get another le doll! I'm personally hoping for a le fairy godmother,or Cinderella in her pink dress. I doubt it but I'm hoping!

I think fairy godmother would be stunning and it really is a shame she never got made. It would be weird if she came out after not being shown at D23. Anything's possible with Disney though!!

But if they ever do make LE FG, I really hope they make her dress whiter. I get that they wanted to make her dress look like it was glowing because she was casting a spell, but it didn't really translate that way.

I like the 12 in doll, but I think the shape of her dress is wrong. And they need to fix her hair too, the fairy godmother had hair that resembled to me Marilyn Monroe, while the doll has plain curls.

Last edited:
I totally agree! I had to customize the hell out of my 12" FG. They love to give their dolls longer hair for some reason, but I guess that makes them easier to fix than if the hair was too short.

I don't mind with the le Cinderella that they gave her longer hair. I guess is so that it looks more glamorous in the box. I'm not going to bother trying to curl her hair since I don't really like to tamper much with the le dolls, the only exception was her sleeves.

5f1c19f8bb46971ea6700fe208897830.jpg

Just wanted to show the picture I drew of Cinderella! Used the le doll for face reference, rest is from memory. Colored with re coloring app and iPad filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back