• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cleaning Free-D part of pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning Free-D part of pin

Trade Winds Pins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I really DON'T like Free-D pins, but I found one on a CM that I think would make a halfway decent trader. The "rubber" Free-D part is a little bit dirty (not horrible). Since I don't usually have pins with that feature, I never paid attention to posts about the best way to clean it, so, suggestions?

Thanks,

Hannette

I really DON'T like Free-D pins, but I found one on a CM that I think would make a halfway decent trader. The "rubber" Free-D part is a little bit dirty (not horrible). Since I don't usually have pins with that feature, I never paid attention to posts about the best way to clean it, so, suggestions?

Thanks,

Hannette

now you tell me squishy!!! lol next time i wont trade for a 3d pin for you! pfft:p lol!

Judy, it's this one: Pin 77734: Disney-Pixar's Toy Story 3 - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Jessie ONLY.

Katy: I don't *normally* collect them, but if it goes with my collection I will, and I have some. I looked it up in my collection listing, and I already have the one you traded for me, otherwise I'd keep it! So I thought I'd use it as a trader...I can give it back if you want it...*tantrum*. *giggle* *GRAB!*

Hannette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back