• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

** CLOSED** AUCTION: Pin 63375: DLRP - Pin Trading Event - Pins and Love - JUMBO PIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
** CLOSED** AUCTION: Pin 63375: DLRP - Pin Trading Event - Pins and Love - JUMBO PIN

oojooboo

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Due to lack of interest, this auction is closed

Thanks to Goofy_Moe who started this hype with this great idea...

I'm going to try this too.
Here is my auction

RULES

-Pin pictured below is up for "trade auction." The pin will be given to the best offer posted.
-Traders who are interested in bidding must post the pins they are offering
- Once a day I will post the leaders of the auction until the auction ends.
- Bidders are free to change, add to, or delete their bid BEFORE the auction ends.
- Deadline for posting a bid is SUNDAY, JUNE 03, 2012 AT 11PM GMT
- A winner will be announced on monday June 04

PIN UP FOR AUCTION

Pin 63375: DLRP - Pin Trading Event - Pins and Love - Goofy, Mickey, & Minnie - Jumbo Boxed Pin

pin63375

PINS I LIKE
I don't have a lot of pins I want but these are the pins I wanting the most
pin7335th72
pin8207th72
pin77306th72

and my grail:
pin86668

- Tangled
- Anything Pixar
- Beloved tales
- any DLRP PTN pins
- Up
- anything stitch

please do not offer me a jumbo in return, I don't wish to collect jumbo's anymore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back