• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Hi! On the very slim off chance you do manage to acquire a set/pins for the drawing, could you add me to the BH6, Zootopia, and Alice Signpost lists, please? :)

Lists updated to here.

The rules for the signpost release were posted, and it's a limit of one each per person, which means again that I have a better chance of getting my first set but an extremely low/non-existent possibility of being able to get any for the drawings. I do expect the princess cuties to be two per person, but I can't guarantee anything until they post those rules.
Thanks for doing this. Hope you will get good number and a whole set for yourself :)

Princess Cuties release

e1f5202e8e544b2606fd356326540199.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lists updated to here.

If I get a good number, I will be keeping the Rapunzel from the release and the rest will be available for drawing. I'll keep the Rapunzel list in case it lasts past the release into regular sale when the shop opens.

Also - who's ready for my hiatus to be over? :D

I will be reopening the shop for PTD and non-release pickup requests on Monday, October 2nd at 9 am PST/noon EST (meaning you can start posting requests at 9 am based on what is available at the time, and I will start doing pickups that evening).

Tessa, quick slacking and get back to work.

He he...course you were missed, you are forbidden to do that again!
Lists updated to here.

Also - who's ready for my hiatus to be over? :D

I will be reopening the shop for PTD and non-release pickup requests on Monday, October 2nd at 9 am PST/noon EST (meaning you can start posting requests at 9 am based on what is available at the time, and I will start doing pickups that evening).

I pulled a bad number but a friend had an extra good number that she gave me, so I got a set. I'll do the drawings for all but Rapunzel later when I'm at an actual computer.

I'm very sorry, but the cutoff for entry was Friday night at 11:59.

Also, a note about shipping - between my latest round of mailings and now, USPS has raised their shipping prices, so I unfortunately also have to raise mine a bit to compensate.

Time to do some drawings!

Mulan
1. Spr175psu
2. Motba
3. FoolishMortal71
4. disneykins
5. maiarebecca
6. bcol
7. sockgnome
8. tinawap
9. starry_solo
10. bookhugger
11. Disneychildwithin
12. jadeites-lady
13. disneymagic
14. sirradel
15. Vixy
16. Didinous
17. jazzytrumpet
18. Haunted575
19. sbmpins
20. Tokaji

mulancute.png

Congrats, maiarebecca!

Jasmine
1. Spr175psu
2. Motba
3. disneykins
4. maiarebecca
5. sockgnome
6. tinawap
7. starry_solo
8. bookhugger
9. jadeites-lady
10. disneymagic
11. sirradel
12. Didinous
13. jazzytrumpet
14. sbmpins

jasminecute.png

Congrats, jadeites-lady!

Merida
1. Spr175psu
2. Motba
3. FoolishMortal71
4. disneykins
5. maiarebecca
6. MermaidPrincess
7. sockgnome
8. tinawap
9. starry_solo
10. bookhugger
11. jadeites-lady
12. disneymagic
13. sirradel
14. Vixy
15. Didinous
16. jazzytrumpet
17. RaChEltheRabidRabbit
18. Tokaji

meridacute.png

Congrats, jadeites-lady!

Tiana
1. Spr175psu
2. Motba
3. FoolishMortal71
4. disneykins
5. maiarebecca
6. sockgnome
7. tinawap
8. starry_solo
9. bookhugger
10. Disneychildwithin
11. jadeites-lady
12. xdattax
13. disneymagic
14. sirradel
15. Vixy
16. Didinous
17. jazzytrumpet
18. sbmpins

tianacute.png

Congrats, bookhugger!

Pocahontas
1. Spr175psu
2. Motba
3. FoolishMortal71
4. disneykins
5. maiarebecca
6. sockgnome
7. tinawap
8. starry_solo
9. bookhugger
10. jadeites-lady
11. xdattax
12. disneymagic
13. sirradel
14. Didinous
15. jazzytrumpet

pocahontascute.png

Congrats, bookhugger!

jadeites-lady, please choose between Jasmine and Merida. bookhugger, please choose between Tiana and Pocahontas. Once you two choose, I will reroll for the ones that are left.

Wow, I won on two, but not for Sis' Mulan pin. UGH...Mairebecca, would you be interested in trading? I'll send you a PM!

Jasmine please and thank you!

Last edited:
Ok, so after some shuffling around by the winners, here are the results:

Mulan goes to jadeites-lady.
Jasmine goes to maiarebecca.
Pocahontas goes to bookhugger.

I will reroll Tiana and Merida in a bit.

Just saw on eBay that new DSSH Walk In the Park pins were release today. Russel & Dug, Eric & Max, Anita & Perdita- so far. If you go, please put me on list. :)

Yes, it was a surprise online release, and I didn't manage to get any of the pins from it. But good luck in finding them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back