• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
All lists updated to here.

FoolishMortal71

jaac98
tinawap
sabrancha
Snoffsan
Ajk
Walt

remaining:

Taran PTD

Regarding the Nightmare pins - I believe that Jack, Sally, Oogie, and maybe Zero are left, according to Facebook photos. I will take names for those and get what I can on my next visit (sometime in the next few days; the past week has been crazy!)

I would be interested in the NBC pins and be put in the lottery for the four pin Christmas Pin Set scheduled for Dec. 2nd, if possible. Thanks as always.

Last edited:
Here is a photo of Gideon. He doesn't have large areas of enamel dips, but he does have a few flaws.

IMG_2093_1.jpg

Thanks, disneykins. I just updated the lists.

I will be shipping tonight for anyone who has paid and requested their pins now.

Rules have been posted for the Thor release, and it's one per person.

Holy doodles, I actually had time to stop by DSF yesterday! (Halloween is a BIG DEAL at my work and everyone goes all out with costumes, decorations, pet costumes, pumpkin decorating, etc., so all my free time lately was taken up with that and other general Halloween celebrations. But it paid off - my department got first place in group costume and second place in group decoration, and my cat Socks got second place in the pet costume contest!)

Pickup update - got an alphabet set for Disneychildwithin.

Availability update - all NBC surprise pins were sold out. Wee Dingwall is still hanging on, and tomorrow is the six-week mark since the flip. I'm really on edge now. I have a feeling that the next batch will start to incorporate the PTDs that were previewed at the villains trading event. I was thinking they might do one more Inside Out character before Joy - Riley, or her dad or mom, or maybe Imaginary Boyfriend - but now that Joy's been previewed I strongly suspect that she's coming next for Inside Out and coming soon.

Today is the five year anniversary of Wreck-It Ralph! I strongly suspect a surprise release this morning. We'll have to wait until 10:30, though.

And a reminder: cutoffs for signups for the Thor release are TONIGHT at 11:59 pm PST.

As far as I can tell, there wasn't one today. No Facebook post from DSF or people trading/selling one. Which means there may be one at tomorrow's Thor release.

If there is a surprise WiR release tonight or tomorrow, though, I will be keeping it, so I won't be taking names.

Good news, guys!

Everyone who entered pulled a good number (only 229 showed up), so I have the set minus the marquee for drawing.

Battle Medallion - $20.70 ($18.95 + $1.75)
1. starry_solo
2. bookhugger
3. tinawap
4. Motba
5. disneykins
6. TammyH
7. rif-raf
8. Walt
9. GrumpyDad
10. jazzytrumpet
11. jadeites-lady
12. maiarebecca

battle.png

Congrats, bookhugger!

Hulk Fist - $20.70 ($18.95 + $1.75)
1. starry_solo
2. Disneychildwithin
3. bookhugger
4. tinawap
5. Motba
6. disneykins
7. rif-raf
8. sabrancha
9. Walt
10. GrumpyDad
11. jazzytrumpet
12. jadeites-lady
13. maiarebecca

fist.png

Congrats, Motba!

Commodore - $18.52 ($16.95 + $1.57)
1. starry_solo
2. bookhugger
3. tinawap
4. Motba
5. disneykins
6. TammyH
7. rif-raf
8. Walt
9. GrumpyDad
10. jazzytrumpet
11. jadeites-lady
12. maiarebecca

commodore.png

Congrats, bookhugger!

bookhugger, please choose between the Battle Medallion and Commodore. The other will be rerolled.

Awesome! Thank you so much! Can you also please put me on the list for all of the Christmas release pins?

So there was a flip. Not sure how keen you are on going back to DSSH today, but if things survive a couple days and there is a list, I'd like to request Madame Upanova.

Well, at least I don't have to be upset that it flipped right after I was there for a release and missed Joy!

The plan was to go to DSF tonight, since it's my roommate/best friend's birthday but he was supposed to be working until late. I found out a bit ago from my other roommate/his girlfriend that he took the day off since he's not feeling well, so we're going to celebrate back at home after all.

If we're done with everything before DSF closes I may still be able to pop over tonight. If not, I'll swing by tomorrow afternoon after I'm back from my morning plans.

I'm debating hanging onto the first Persephone I get to go with the Sparky PTD in my trade book so I can offer the pair up together, but I don't plan on keeping the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back