• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Closed paid/shipped

Closed paid/shipped

Molly

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Looking to do a co-op for the new set at the DS.com site. I am interested in the Black OZ pin only. If someone is a D23 member they can get 15% off. It would work out to about 12.00 each before shipping to each person, which would be about 2.00 I think.

Black OZ: Molly
Evanora: Shivatopia
Glinda:
Theadora:
China Girl: Tinawap
Finley: Tinawap

Last edited:
Looking to do a co-op for the new set at the DS.com site. I am interested in the Black OZ pin only. If someone is a D23 member they can get 15% off. It would work out to about 12.00 each before shipping to each person, which would be about 2.00 I think.

I'll sign up for Evanora. :)

Two down four to go! Also looking for a D23 member to order for us.

Last edited:
I would love Finley and China Girl

DONE! I am going to order these just in case there is a rush on them. Looks like $14.50 per pin plus actual shipping. If you two are ok with that price difference let me know.

DONE! I am going to order these just in case there is a rush on them. Looks like $14.50 per pin plus actual shipping. If you two are ok with that price difference let me know.

I'm fine with the $14.50 price (+actual shipping), since you will be getting it at the full cost plus tax. Thank you for taking the lead on this. :)

Ok order placed. I will let you guys know when it arrives, no need to pay until then.

Back