• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op complete. Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-op complete. Please close.

Arendelle

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I know I am new to this forum, but I think many of you will know me.
I am setting up a co-op for the new Carriage set that opens to reveal the princess.
LE 100. They are absolutely beautiful. I already have a set and am getting a couple extra pins as gifts!

Jasmine - Averysfairytale
Cinderella- Lorre
Tiana- Breagirl
Tinker Bell - Turk82
Snow White- Kari
Alice - Turk82

Cost will be: $27.94 (plus $2 shipping - for me to ship to you) so total cost is $29.94
-I'm sorry the cost is high, but I'm really not making any money on these pins, they have recently started charging tax to NY shoppers (over $12 on this order - $2 something a pin) Shipping to me was only $5 so less than $1 per pin, Just thought a little explanation might help.

Last edited:
Someone is willing to purchase a complete set and asks others if they would like to join in on it, with the division being equal for everyone. Great way to get the one pin you need, without purchasing the whole set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back