• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Co-Op - DSSH Frozen Set #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Co-Op - DSSH Frozen Set #2

Litleclay

New DPF Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Hi all!

This is a co-op for Starry-Solo's listing in the "for sale" forum. Link to post here.

I only collect Anna and Elsa, so I'm not sure the value of the Sven and Olaf pins. Please note that these will be higher than eBay prices as they are GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC. All of these pins have fakes/scrappers out there.

Here is a quick breakdown in potential pricing. If anyone thinks it should be weighted different, please comment.

I am only interested in the Cast Jumbo.

$225 - Elsa Surprise LE150 pin
$125 - Anna & Hans dancing
$125 - Frozen cast Jumbo - Litleclay
$100 - Frozen #2 marquee (Olaf & Sven)
$75 - Olaf & Sven

Starry also said the price of $650 is OBO. If this holds firm then the prices above will be +$2.50 for shipping and either PayPal as F&F or add fees for processing as goods.

Starry Solo's picture:
20160118_092146_zpshaddpr2q.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll take a better picture too. There was absolutely no sunlight today (it's pretty grey). I am trying to use as much natural light as possible but without the sun, I had to use the overhead lights :p

Really guys? Zero takers at all? :)

I didn't expect a line, but I figured people would at least come in and talk about pricing and see if we could come up with a collective offer for Starry.

If you are interested in these pins to within 25% of their current listing, let me know. Once we have five people we can see about making an offer.

I got my pin elsewhere and there clearly isn't any interest in the pins at these prices, so I'm going to close the co-op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back