• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op for Advent Set #3?? Please take the last pin, Jaq and Gus want a home!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-op for Advent Set #3?? Please take the last pin, Jaq and Gus want a home!!!

dlrpmad

#1 Stitch Fan!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey guys, I'm wanting to start a Co-op for the 3rd Advent set and heres what has been taken.

So the list:
Stitch - me
Tiana - Tanya
Mickey Snowman - Annette
Reindeer Eeyore - Tabbikat
Gus and Jaq (mice from Cinderella)...still avalible
Mike (from Monsters Inc.) - Katie

Advent3Set.jpg

515450-1.jpg

Please help as these would be my first pins from DS.com and my first Xmas pins :).

Thanks
Sean

Ps this is my first time doing a co-op, so I have no idea what im doing haha

UPDATE: I have included the pics just so you can see them! I love all the pins but i cant afford them all!

Last edited:
Hey Tabbikat, would you be willing to purchase and ship out these pins for me?? I know its a lot to ask but I have no way in getting them over to me without it costing the earth! Plus i want the pins along with everyone else! I have added you to the list, and im will be dropping Tiana. I dont need her but I know someone who will so will keep it till I find out if she wants it!

Hey Sean,

I'll take the Tiana. The problem we've got is who's going to order! If we do we'll get customs charges and it'll cost a fortune. Have you had any.interest from someone who's able to order?

Hey Tanya, I will add you to the list. And yeah, im trying to get someone to buy and ship, but nobody wants to! :( anyway thanks for contribution :p

Yay 5 out of 6 pins accounted for! Would you be interested in buying and shipping this set?? Being in Scotland is a right bugger!

I can go ahead and order and ship out as long as everyone understands I won't be able to do the 3am thing. That may not be a problem since the set is le 300. let me know.

Hi there, yeah sure! We just need a taker for the last pin, and then you can order. Plus i wouldn't expect you to stay up till 3am to order pins, thats a bit insane!

Awesome. Dont' worry about the last pin. If someone wants it, great; but I'll just add it to my traders if no one claims it.

We'll wait till Monday/Tuesday then you can have it. Then If you can pm me with your Details, I'll notify everyone else. Thanks again for doing this! Btw you wouldn't mind if I got the box?? Its just it looks cool!

I really doubt they'll come out this week. It's the 3rd advent set so my guess is it'll come out mid December. I don't have a problem sending you the box. I'll have to figure out the actual cost of shipping especially to you guys on the other side of the pond. I guess I'll just send you a list of prices after I receive the pins from Disney. I do not have paypal set up to receive money, but my mom does so I may just have everyone pay through her account.

What details do you need from me? I'm going to need everyone's addresses.

Yeah I get what you mean, I suspected that It would be released late in December. Unfortunatley it will be expensive to ship over here, well more expensive than to to ship from US to US. When do you want us to send our addresses? I don't have paypal as well, so I'll get my mum to send to yours! haha Thanks Again!

Thanks Katie, I have been sooooo busy over the past days so I haven't had time to post on here! I'll try to push for someone to take the last pin (unless you really want it) and if its not gone by Monday, I don't know... Haha! Thanks again for helping me do this, your help has been really apprieciated!

I have everyone's address, will send out amount owed when I can find the cost from the post office, and will mail after payment is received. I think you change the title of the thread and ask the mods to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back