• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op for Disney Store UK Cinderella 4 Pin Box Set ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-op for Disney Store UK Cinderella 4 Pin Box Set ?

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hello :)

Would anyone be interested in a co-op for this week's new pin box set release Pin 93300: Disney Store UK - Cinderella 4 Pin Box Set ?

pin93300

About the set:

Limited to 150 pins
Released online only (UK) Thurs 25th October 2012

The Cost:

I have tried contacting Disney Store to get a price but no luck yet...

Previous box sets have been approx. £50 ($80.03) / £55 ($88.03) so I have done some rough estimates which I can confirm on the day of release.

If box set is £50, each pin works out to be £12.50 each / ($20.01)
If box set is £55, each pin works out to be £13.75 each / ($22.01)
If box set is £60, each pin works out to be £15 each / ($24.01)

Postage from DS UK looks like it will be free if the pin box set is £50 or over. In case the box set is under £40, I will contact you and let you know the cost of each pin which will be under £12.50 and postage may be standard rate £4.95 - which makes postage from DS UK at £1.24 ($1.98) per person.

Additional Info Regarding Payment & Postage From Me:

I am more than happy to order the set from Disney Store UK on the day of release (Thurs 25 Oct) or the day after (Fri 26 Oct) after we have established what the box set will cost. Payment to be made before I purchase the set as I don't have any money spare. Payment to be sent through PayPal as gift.

Once received, I will package the pins up & mail within 2 working days.

Postage to USA is £3.30 ($5.28) - up to 3 pins
Postage to UK is £1.50 - up to 2 pins
Postage elsewhere - please contact me.

The Pins:

I would really love to have Princess Cinderella (93301) so the rest of the pins plus the box is still available. If you want the box, postage will depend on the weight of the box - please wait until received before sending me shipping payment.

1)
pin93301
Pin 93301: Disney Store UK - Cinderella 4 Pin Box Set - Cinderella ONLY
- leopardpolkadotspots (Sophia)
2)
pin93302
Pin 93302: Disney Store UK - Cinderella 4 Pin Box Set - Cinderella's Carriage ONLY -

3)
pin93303
Pin 93303: Disney Store UK - Cinderella 4 Pin Box Set - Cinderella's Horses -
4)
pin93304
Pin 93304: Disney Store UK - Cinderella 4 Pin Box Set - Cinderella's Horse-men -
5) Box -

And just to repeat - If you want the box postage will depend on the weight of the box - please wait until I have received the whole set before sending me shipping payment.

Please post below with any questions and if you would like to be put on the list. There will also be a waiting list as well.

Many thanks

Sophia

Last edited:
Good luck organising this! ^_^ I hope it isn't too expensive, it does seem as if the box sets are ridiculously overpriced... oh well! This is a beautiful set, though- definitely gonna be gone quite quick, as well as being LE 150! :)

Good luck organising this! ^_^ I hope it isn't too expensive, it does seem as if the box sets are ridiculously overpriced... oh well! This is a beautiful set, though- definitely gonna be gone quite quick, as well as being LE 150! :)

Good luck!

Thanks Chalon & Li, hopefully I will get some takers. Would love to have Cinderella. Fingers X.

Last edited:

The DS.com (US) cinderella set is still sitting on the site. So, if the UK version is pricey, maybe it will stick around for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back