• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Co Op for DisneyStore.com - Pearl Medallion Princess Set (8 Pins) LE 125

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Co Op for DisneyStore.com - Pearl Medallion Princess Set (8 Pins) LE 125

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
pin79121

I am selling each pin for $17 each including shipping to you! Which is less then cost price (about $19) for each pin!

Each of the 8 pins in our Pearl Medallion Disney Princess Pin Set features a hand-swirled marbleized background so each is beautifully unique. Stylized crowns top each Disney pin for a royal collection including:

Cinderella (Pin 79122) - Tabbikat2219
Snow White (Pin 79123) - Peterpanfan
Belle (Pin 79124)
- Ohsnap19
Jasmine (Pin 79125)
- Seahawk
Aurora (Pin 79126)
- Seahawk
Tiana (Pin 79127)
Mulan (Pin 79128)
Ariel (Pin 79129)
- me

*Tiana, & Mulan still available!

Last edited:
i WOULD TAKE CINDERELLA EVEN THOUGHT I REALLY WANT AURORA LOL

Haha. Sorry about that. :) Ok Cinderella is yours. I will let you know when I receive the set and then you can send payment to me.

*There is also an update post in my Alice Snowflake set if anyone has a pending pin or is interested in that co-op.

I have some BAD news regarding this set as well as the alice snowflake set. I bought the two sets I found on eBay for a tiny bit less then what they were going for on DS.com. They were won on 12/22 and 12/23. I tried to check out through paypal which was listed in the auctions and found that I couldn't. The seller contacted me and stated that he was 'temporarily' not accepting paypal and to send him a check. So I did a few days after that. He received the check shortly after and deposited it about a week later. The check finally cleared on 1/19/11 but since then I have not heard a peep from the seller and I have had to open a complaint case on both listings. Then I noticed something weird with his feedback number and when I clicked on it I saw 13 negative feedbacks from just this month all stating similar situations. I'm so SORRY for the hold up. I will refund those who have paid asap! In the 8 years that I have been pin trading and buying off of eBay I have NEVER encountered anything like this before. So please, everyone be careful out there!

Last edited by a moderator:
im so sorry friend! please dont stress about this. i know everything will work out. and im sorry you have to deal with this today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back