• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-Op for Heroines Carriage Pin Set - Pins on the Way to You all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-Op for Heroines Carriage Pin Set - Pins on the Way to You all!

ehcothran

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Pins arrived from DS.com yesterday...were shipped today. I hope everyone enjoys them! Please let me know when they arrive.

Thanks to everyone for taking part and enjoy!

Tink - Elizabeth
Snow White - Vicki
Jasmine - Tammy
Cinderella - Vicki
Alice - Tanya
Tiana - Tayna T.

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest.

Thanks
Elizabeth

Last edited:
sorry, I've been out of touch for a few days...plus this sat for several days with no response, so I'm behind. Yes, I will plan to order, but I need at least two more of these to be taken. I'll bump it back to the top and see if we can find home for a couple of others.

Looks like we have a go! If everyone will email me directly at ehcothran@sbcglobal.net, I will get paypal information to you and we can get moving. There is still one pin unclaimed, but I'm willing to go with it and have just the one extra.

Thanks everyone!

Pins shipped yesterday....but via USPS, not UPS....so it may well be another week before they arrive.....I will keep everyone updated!

Thanks to everyone for helping me to finish the set...I really wanted my Tink!

Last edited:
Got shipment confirmation. Pins should arrive within a week or so (shipped via mail) -- I'm still waiting on one payment and trying to find a home for Tiana if anyone needs her.

I just checked and it appears that the delivery confirmations show delivery of all but Tiana (and she has a bit farther to travel) so I'm guessing that everyone's pins arrived safely. Please contact me directly if there were any problems. Otherwise I will let this message be closed.

Thansk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back