• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

co-op for Rapunzel! Pascal! Flynn! Christmas! Pin tradng event set

Status
Not open for further replies.
co-op for Rapunzel! Pascal! Flynn! Christmas! Pin tradng event set

lynn99

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Hello All,

Seeing if we can get a co-op going for tinkerbelle1956's Christmas pin trading event Tangled pins.
See thread here:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...-of-DLPR-Rapunzel-Christmas-pins-with-lanyard

Prices mostly based on lowest/average "popular auction site" recent sales. From what I was looking at all the prices should be about equal to or be less than those prices.

Shipping will be $5/address including insurance/tracking.* I will ship internationally but shipping cost will have to be calculated.

Once the co-op fills (or close to it), I will send out paypal info.* Prices below are paypal goods - if you want the gift price let me know...

I will list standby spots just in case someone needs to bow out unexpectedy.

Total co-op cost is $610 ($600 + shipping to me)

Tower* $129
PTE Rapunzel $67 --- Polaris
PTE Pascal $57
Gondola $67 -- LittleMermaidAriel
PTE Maximus $67 - -lynn99
PTE Flynn* $52
Christmas Pascal $46
Max as reindeer $36 -- lynn99
Sleigh $31 --lynn99
Rapunzel and Mother Gothel with Christmas Tree $36
Christmas Present with Rapunzel and Pascal $41

PLEASE don't PM, post your request here

Last edited:
Hi lynn! I will take the gondola pin. Wish I could take the tower, but I can't at the moment. Too many things going on. Thanks so much for this! :)

What are the prices for the other pins? You really should have all pins priced, even after "reserved" so people can see the price breakdown from the $600

Lynn99, sorry for the confusion. And please I ask that no payments are collected until the set sells completely. If it takes too long, I have the right to PM you and stop the co op. So I can sell the entire set myself. Thank You for your kindness.

Last edited:
Please help Lynn with her co op. Yes, she is helping me, but if you need money sell your pins for what you want. Well, my puppy will need to go to the vet, and puppies are just babies with four legs. He will need a lot of accessories. And no I am not whining, I am just asking as a few members here, really want the pins they chose, but I will not break up the set unless they are all sold. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back