• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

co-op for scottydems princess ornaments

co-op for scottydems princess ornaments

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
ive never done one of these before but here goes

i love the rapunzel ornment but cannot afford the whole set. will anyone co-op with me?

its $155 so thats $15.50 without p+p

will anyone help me??

please PM or post on thread if intrested

thats

rapunzel-fireheadfred
ariel- gingernutty
pocahontas
mulan
aurora- fireheadfred
cinderella- katdianee
tiana- gingernutty
jasmine
belle

snow white- Snow
thank you

Hollie

Last edited:
Good luck (although I think you're on the wrong forum, this is for pins). BugCatcherJenna has had a hard time filling Ariel, Mulan & Pocahontas....

Yeah I am signed up on Jenna's co-op which she has been trying to fill for awhile she only needs two more

i dont mean to be stepping on anyones toes, i wanted the rapunzel one, which is taken on that co-op so i started a new one with a different set since i cant afford the whole set by myself. i don't mean to be a bother.

I thought Belle would have been taken by now too.. if she isn't by next week I will put my name down for her as well as Snow White

Back