• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op for the (now) in-famous Princess Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-op for the (now) in-famous Princess Shoes

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
We just got back from DLR and I picked up one extra set of the Princess Shoes. I bought them myself and I can vouch that they are 110% authentic. There was even a safety button attached to them and the CM removed them herself.

The price is $4.28 per shoe pin. I know that Rapunzel and Ariel will easily find takers, but I will break my package only if each shoe is taken.

Shipping is the actual cost plus 25c extra (per package not per pin) to pay for the envelopes, paper, tape etc. I expect that 1-3 pins will ship for less than $2.00 in US. I will send packages to Europe or Canada too, but once I give you your customs number pls do not hold me responsible if anything gets lost.

If you are interested, please only post here. First come, first serve.

What is in it for me ?? Nothing really, I just wanted collectors to get authentic pins. Especially if you would want only 1-2 princesses, since it is hard to trust the ones that are from Ebay are authentic.

So, here it goes:

Rapunzel

Ariel

Jasmine

Tiana

Aurora

Cinderella

Snow White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back