• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Co-Op for the Villains Event at DSSH

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Co-Op for the Villains Event at DSSH

jadeites-lady

Bookworm Belle
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I am interested in attending the DSSH event on Sunday, October 8th and have decided to co-op the pins (I don't collect villains). I am selling all the pins. Payment is as PayPal goods and the pins will ship out first class mail with insurance (and possibly signature confirmation [more likely than not, will also include signature confirmation])

Dark Tales Set #1 - Maleficent, Dr. Facilier, Lady Tremaine, and Cruella De Vil - $155 shipped USA
Dark Tales Set #2 - Hades, Yzma, Queen of Hearts, and Ursula - $155 shipped USA
Dark Tales Set #3 - Evil Queen, Chernabog, Scar, and Jafar - $155 shipped USA
Villains Marquee (regular) - $50 shipped USA
Premiere Collection - $225 shipped USA

Hoping all my prices add up ok. I'll do some more calculating to see if I can lower any of the prices.

If you're interested in a full sponsorship, I would do that too! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back