• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

co-op from love is magical event

Status
Not open for further replies.
co-op from love is magical event

ohsnap19

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
so here an opportunity for a co-op for the language of love series and the half dozen roses! :wavey:i really only want the ariel/eric and the sally/jack ones. if i could find the other pins homes then we all can get the pins we want! itll be at cost plus $3 shipping ($17 for half dozen roses pin, $18 for language of love) so let me know if youre interested! we need them filled by the 25th so the faster the better

Boxed Set Language of Love
Aladdin and Jasmine-
Cinderella and Prince Charming-huertajv
Snow White and Prince
Ariel and Eric-ohsnap19

Boxed Set - Half Dozen Roses
Peter & Tink
Roger & Jessica-gloomy
Mickey & Minnie
Donald & Daisy
Snow White & Dopey-huertajv
Jack & Sally-ohsnap19

Last edited:
Cinderella and Prince Charming

Snow white and Dopey

Is there somewhere I can see these? I might want more. I am just shooting blind here.

hey everyone, since we couldnt find all the pins a home :( i have to cancel the co-op today bc truthfully i can afford to buy the sets alone. so im SOOOO SORRY everyone!!

Ah man!!! :-( Maybe in the near future there will be more of a demand! Thank you very much for trying!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back