• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op of pins for sept event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to get everyones usernames that has secured there pins so I can take them off the potential list?

Thanks!

Ok folks to all that sent me PM when I asked to have an email if you want to be put on the list for some of these pins send me an email,

Sorry that is how I asked to be notified. So if you sent me a PM I returned your message and asked you to send email.

Hey! Just checking to make sure you got all of e information you needed from me. I didn't see my name on the list, but you might not have updated it. Hahah. Let me know if there's something else you need! :)

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back