• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Collecting Tink in Maryand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collecting Tink in Maryand

EchelonPress

Karen the Kollector
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hullo! My name is Karen Syed and I am a publisher living in Laurel, MD. I grew up down in Bradenton, FL, so spent many happy days at Walt Disney World. So far I've been there about 80 times, give or take.

I moved to MD five years ago with my husband, but go back every year for at least one day at the happiest place in the world.

About three years ago, I began collecting Tinker Bell pins. She has been one of my favorite characters for as long as I can remember.

Within the next six months, we will be moving down to Orlando. When everyone asks I simply tell them its so I can be closer to Mickey (and Tink.) We want to settle and for me it is th eperfect place.

I don't collect anything but Tink, but last I heard there were over 1000 Tink pins out there to be discovered.

I am excited about the journey before me.

Hi Karen,
welcome to the forum. I am also new here and collect tinkerbell pins. I must say it is a very expensive hobby:lol::lol::lol:

Hello, Karen and welcome! :lgm:

I also collect Tink pins. The number of Tink pins is currently around 3000, so there are plenty of pins out there to look for! :D

wellcome and i will keep a look out in the UK for you i am a cast mebmer and am always looking waht gets on the lanyards at work :)

Hullo! My name is Karen Syed..........................I don't collect anything but Tink, but last I heard there were over 1000 Tink pins out there to be discovered..

Hi Karen and welcome. And last count for Tinker on Pinpics is 4571 - you're going to have to sell a LOT of ads! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back