• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Coop for DS.com Tink set with 25% off?

Coop for DS.com Tink set with 25% off?

mom24k9s

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Anyone interested? $69.00 is (imho) too much for this set, but I'd be interested in doing a coop if we can get one together and get it ordered while they're having the 25% off sale this weekend. I have already added it to my cart and the discount appears to be working. I'm interested in the Tink in Peter's hat, so I need takers for the other 2. Pins would be $23, $17.25 per pin + our sales tax runs about 10% + ~$3 for US shipping. There are a couple other things I want to get so I can probably get free Disney shipping. I don't mind shipping overseas, but I'd have to add the extra shipping cost to the price of the pin. Paypal set up so I'm not responsible for fees. To get this going I'd have to have everyone signed up and paid by Monday 2/20. Pm me or email at mctom72@sbcglobal.net.

Back