• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Correct pick list is Post #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct pick list is Post #64
Messaged Speedwaystar1 - I believe the last pin in prize 16 is #63802 and the first one in prize 23 is #75895:)

Oh wow! That's very different! Swanky!! :D Major contrats, Dalamara! This is quite a litter to pick from! :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yay Ksnuggles! I thought of you as soon as I saw that pin! :D

I would like #14 Best Hair Rapunzel please!

How exciting!

Thanks Merlin... it is pretty much the reason I was so excited about this game. Adding Walt pins is thrilling. Need to find a good way to display the picture you sent me.

To track what has been picked:

1. Dalamara - #9 (post #80) - PTE Rapunzel and Pascal
2. Ksnuggles - #1 (post #84) - Walt Jumbo
3. MerlinEmrys - #14 (post #85) - Best Hair Rapunzel
4. Yay3! - #7 (post #87) - Art of Aurora

Two more people to pick and it's my turn!

I will take pins #6 - DLR Sci Fi Academy Tron pins + Flynn's Arcade token

I will be back to post my extra prize pick shortly...

Sorry for the delay guys... i am in my phone and i am having a hard time seeing what is left.. i will pick soon... though if anyone wants to trade my next 2 spots for an extra pick.. let me know... lol

Sorry for the delay guys... i am in my phone and i am having a hard time seeing what is left.. i will pick soon... though if anyone wants to trade my next 2 spots for an extra pick.. let me know... lol
I was just explaining to my boyfriend how this works and had to use football draft lingo. And this just reinforces that. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back