• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Correct pick list is Post #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct pick list is Post #64
Thanks so much for a great game! And for hanging on to those for me until I get back home. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have a newbie question: why is the title for these games "Correct pick list is Post #XX"? After looking through a few of these game threads, I think I understand how they work, but why is it titled this way? Pardon my ignorance!

I have a newbie question: why is the title for these games "Correct pick list is Post #XX"? After looking through a few of these game threads, I think I understand how they work, but why is it titled this way? Pardon my ignorance!
Because the game was full and drawn the person holding the game changed the thread title , it makes it easier for participants to find out where they can see where they placed and what they could choose from in this case :)

Because the game was full and drawn the person holding the game changed the thread title , it makes it easier for participants to find out where they can see where they placed and what they could choose from in this case :)

OOOHHH That makes so much sense haha I was like.. what is this random post number.. Thank you for the explanation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back