• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! D23 Limited Elsa dress LE 150 (Adult Women's, size 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! D23 Limited Elsa dress LE 150 (Adult Women's, size 4)

Argentine

All glory to the Helix!
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
This was given to me by my Mom a while back, but I'm usually between a 0-2 so the dress is too large on my unfortunately. The edition size of the dress is only 150. It has only been tried on, but never worn for more than a minute or two. It's in excellent condition, but does not come with the original garment bag. I'm asking $250 (original price was $350), with free shipping within the USA. It's a gorgeous dress, I just can't wear it. :facepalm:

ezix4p.jpg
t6t3dt.jpg
205zb4g.jpg

2aik5m9.jpg
xp77yx.jpg

See the dress in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziL9rCcJ7OI

Wow, that's gorgeous. ::looks at her butt in the mirror:: a size 4 might fit my thigh. I hope someone can snap it up and get some good use out of it!

Wow, that's gorgeous. ::looks at her butt in the mirror:: a size 4 might fit my thigh. I hope someone can snap it up and get some good use out of it!

Same. :lol: If it was a bit bigger (or if I was a bit smaller) I'd certainly consider it. If you aren't able to find a buyer, you might want to consider donating it to a nonprofit like "project princess" (There are a ton of universities that do this.) and getting a tax write off, or seeing if the program would like to just outright purchase the dress.

Good luck!

You guys are too funny. :lol: It's honestly such a beautiful dress in person. The details are amazing (so many crystals!). I do like the charity idea! If I'm not able to find a buyer within the next few weeks, it's something I will definitely consider.

You guys are too funny. :lol: It's honestly such a beautiful dress in person. The details are amazing (so many crystals!). I do like the charity idea! If I'm not able to find a buyer within the next few weeks, it's something I will definitely consider.

Cool! Hopefully you get it sold, but if you decide to go the charity route and aren't able to find a local group, I'd be more than happy to contact the one in my area/serve as middleman. No matter where the dress ends up, I'm sure it will bring lots of smiles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back