• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Mary Poppins Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
D23 Mary Poppins Tsum Tsum

aka.seim

"Tsum Tsunes" everywhere
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi all!!

My worst nightmare.... Mary Poppins is one of the exclusive set of Tsum Tsum for D23 expo :-( So sad so frustrated... So....

Anyone attending the expo that can pick up her for me? I prefer just the Tsum Tsum of Mary in her classic and iconic dark dress but if she is not sold apart, then the complete set. ONLY IF MINI SIZE (not micro or medium).

The mini tsum would be $5-6 plus taxes and set would be $29,99 plus taxes . If you could let me know final price shipped to Spain wth tracking number would be great.

Thanks.

:-D I was lucky enough and Mary exclusive Tsum is the park dress one so I don't need her :)
Close thread now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back