• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Tokyo Pin Set - Sorcerer Mickey & Elsa Pin

D23 Tokyo Pin Set - Sorcerer Mickey & Elsa Pin

Litleclay

New DPF Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Hi all!

I have someone willing to sell the D23 Expo Tokyo pin set for $48 (PinPics page here) (if you have looked, you'll see they are going for $60+ on eBay). I am only interested in the Elsa pin. If anyone else is interested, please reply :) Also, they won't hold it more than a couple days, so if you are interested let's move quick. Cost below is minus shipping. If you just want a pin, add $3 for shipping. If you want pins and the case then maybe $5?

$20 Elsa- Litleclay
$20 Mickey-
$8 D23 Gold Pin -
? Case -

For the case - I don't care to have it - not sure if there is a value someone wants to attach to it. If someone else who wants the other pins wants the case we can adjust the cost.

I think it's because most people want Elsa. You'd have to put more of the cost on Elsa (like $25-30) to get anyone to take the others.

Yeah, I can understand that. I wasn't sure if there would be much response, since I knew most people would want the Elsa pin also. I'm pretty flexible though. If anyone wants to offer $15 for Mickey or something similar that makes Elsa $25 we can do that. If we attribute $30 to Elsa I don't think it makes sense to have a co-op.

I don't think it makes sense to do a co-op.

EBay prices are higher due to fees. I think I saw that person selling the set on FB. $45 plus $3 shipping is a pretty good deal when you consider that it retailed for 3780 yen in Japan, plus shipping to the person in Japan plus shipping to US (it was also available on the Japan Disney Store's website).

In other words, you probably won't find it that much cheaper.

Last edited:
Back