• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dalmatians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalmatians

Dalmatianplantation_ash

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love seeing everyone's displays so thought I'd share mine. This is my Dalmatian PTD frame. I have rolly on the way so only two to go after that. My other Dalmatian and cruella pins are in a shadow box but I'm thinking about making a new display for them
f76ae9c3ac6840178accf51c289f3b0e.jpg

d7eb409adc1420698ff2c54f5e6e4703.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aww, these are adorable! There's just something about them that makes you want to run right out and hug a puppy. :)
And I love your PTD set of all of the 101 characters! It's beautiful. Great collection!

Lovely!!!!!!!!!:hsd:
My sister used to foster for Save the Dals, a Dalmatian rescue. Of course every one of them were "foster failures" meaning she kept them LOL. She had 6 at one time. They were great dogs. And she loves this movie.

Last edited:
What a gorgeous collection! All those PTDs~ The only Dalmatians PTD I have is Lucky and they're just all so cute :)

What a gorgeous collection! All those PTDs~ The only Dalmatians PTD I have is Lucky and they're just all so cute :)

Lucky is the one I'm after next. I hope to trade for him but I'll probably have to buy him like the others as my traders don't have enough value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back