• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Debi's First Game (REVISED)- Grand Prize ACME LE100 BATB Pin! International OK!

Debi's First Game (REVISED)- Grand Prize ACME LE100 BATB Pin! International OK!
Oh, I'm sorry! I had told tinkerbelle I was still in through PM but forgot to post here to confirm. Please count me in! :D

ksnuggles that is very sweet of you.
I will now open this game to Canada and International.
just please understand, if you win one pin it's $6.00
2 pins is $10.00
and if you happen to win the Grand Prize, the jumbo with box is about 3 pounds and you will need to pay shipping accordingly to your country

Yes. Please hold my spots. Thanks for opening up the game to Canada. A big thank you to ksnuggles for the kind offer.

Last edited:
You know what--if we can do more than one spot then please put me down for #5 as well. Just took a peek at my bank balance and I think I can swing it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning Bump! I need to get this moving along as I need to pay my husband's medical insurance.
I am going to up the antey and throw in a free zap( going to do my best for it to be a character that you collect, for each number.
Thats right 1-13
please help me out here

Last edited:
So funny thing!

I found $20 on the ground today. I took that as a sign of the universe saying I should play. :) So I'll go ahead and take spot 8. (Let's hope my luck continues!!!!!!)

Hi
I hope I do this right ,I have seen how it's done ...and I think I know how it works
as I never did this before ..I would like spot #2

judy

Thank You Judy & Purplemandsm (terrible at names)
Starry_Solo, Judy will be sending me cash as she does not have paypal. So her number can be drawn as soon as the other spots are paid.
4 spots left

Last edited:
Back