• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Destination D WDI Pickups: Near Cost (FOR YOUR COLLECTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Destination D WDI Pickups: Near Cost (FOR YOUR COLLECTION)
Please put me down for the Oliver and Company jumbo pin. One of my all time favorite movies and so few pins. Thank you!!

There are two of these. Please let me know which one you'd like to be placed on the list for. Or both.

Id like to have a chance at both Frozen pins. My heart is set on the jumbo—someone offered it to me close to cost them jacked up the price when they sent their PayPal info—-needless to say I wasn’t happy and didn’t buy. I could also be happy with the filmstrip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi Merlin, can you please add me for the chip and dale and both Oliver and company drawings? Thanks!

Can you put me down for the Frozen Anniversary Filmstrip & Frozen Anniversary Jumbo pins please

And the wait begins! Good luck everyone.

9ce79302ca81ce7c3c3294e711661ae1.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Guess there’s no chance of extras being available at the event, since I see Daisy only was awarded once while Donald twice.

Guess there’s no chance of extras being available at the event, since I see Daisy only was awarded once while Donald twice.

I haven't done the drawing yet, so the order on the thread now isn't the award order.

But, no, according to several emails from D23, "There will be no pins sold at the physical MOG store at the event."

I haven't done the drawing yet, so the order on the thread now isn't the award order.

But, no, according to several emails from D23, "There will be no pins sold at the physical MOG store at the event."

I didn’t mean the drawing I meant they had been awarded to you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back