• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Destination D WDI Pickups: Near Cost (FOR YOUR COLLECTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behold the spoils!!

5df4f42f1432b9d8b3e82ad7c68676c8.jpg
4f185007a6025b88e3e8a5b62a75a318.jpg
d871240b36b6363943455ba74cda3ef0.jpg
9e56dd185299550968051fd3a7592425.jpg
c4c05fdc1ad2f48e40565840320f2796.jpg
6b3c2a33103cac3f89613bdc2a874164.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

So I know I said I'd get these mailed out this coming week, but I've been... Instructed that I need to focus on my dissertation more this holiday. So pin stuff is going on hold for about a week so I can really hunker down and write.

Obviously I'll have to come up for air at SOME point, and that's when I'll package up some pins. But mailing probably won't happen until after Thanksgiving. And for that I'm super sorry, but I've got to focus on some bigger stuff for the time being. <3

So I know I said I'd get these mailed out this coming week, but I've been... Instructed that I need to focus on my dissertation more this holiday. So pin stuff is going on hold for about a week so I can really hunker down and write.

Obviously I'll have to come up for air at SOME point, and that's when I'll package up some pins. But mailing probably won't happen until after Thanksgiving. And for that I'm super sorry, but I've got to focus on some bigger stuff for the time being. <3

Academics first my friend! Of course make sure to take breaks for food and water and walks outside. I really belief that sanity pauses help make superior papers.

Pins will get to their homes in due time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

concentrate on the school work first pins are a side hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back