• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Didi I just Buy two Scrappers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didi I just Buy two Scrappers?

Kritter

Carousel Fanatic
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So i recently Won an Auction for 3 of the 4 Heroes on Horseback Cast exclusive lanyard pins and i just got them in the mail. I'm slightly concerned about two of them. I purchased Aladdin, Phillip and Snow Whites Prince (SWP) and both Aladdin and SWP look to be smaller than Phillip. Additionally the logos on the back of both Aladdin and SWP have much smaller logos than Philip. Am I just being Paranoid or do these throw up any red flags in anyone else head? Also if you have these pins in your collection do they match up with the ones i have?

IMG_0797_zpsofd8ldcc.jpg

IMG_0796_zpsiarw6ur8.jpg

I have 3 of the 4 from the set, and Philip is larger than Aladdin or the Prince. This series is actually not that had to tell authentic, IF you have some current authentic HM pins to compare them to. Or authentic old cast lanyards. The gold they used for WDW Cast Lanyard #1, #2, DL Cast Lanyard 1, 2, and 2.5 is a different shade. It is much brighter and more yellowish, if that makes sense. It makes the current HM pins look more silvery by comparison. So in good light, you can flip them upside down to compare.

It's always hard to tell from photos, but it almost looks like the Prince is slightly less gold than the other two. So he would be the one I'd be most concerned with, but it could just be lighting. I'll take a pictures of my backs, so you can see the size and placement of the boxes. But we are having a thunderstorm so I can't get good light.

So like your pic, Aladdin is on the left, Philip in the Middle, Prince on the right

Last edited:
I have 3 of the 4 from the set, and Philip is larger than Aladdin or the Prince. This series is actually not that had to tell authentic, IF you have some current authentic HM pins to compare them to. Or authentic old cast lanyards. The gold they used for WDW Cast Lanyard #1, #2, DL Cast Lanyard 1, 2, and 2.5 is a different shade. It is much brighter and more yellowish, if that makes sense. It makes the current HM pins look more silvery by comparison. So in good light, you can flip them upside down to compare.

It's always hard to tell from photos, but it almost looks like the Prince is slightly less gold than the other two. So he would be the one I'd be most concerned with, but it could just be lighting. I'll take a pictures of my backs, so you can see the size and placement of the boxes. But we are having a thunderstorm so I can't get good light.

So like your pic, Aladdin is on the left, Philip in the Middle, Prince on the right

thank you for the quick reply! Aladdin is by far the more silvery of the two but comparing the backs of mine to the backs of yours confirms that the logos are too small for my liking, i will be sending Aladdin and SWP back, thanks of the help hopemax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back