• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Animator Dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drawing of the Animator Phillip is so adorable. Wish they would include hats with the Animators. Phillip needs his hat and Jane needs hers.

I have the Tink Animator Doll, and I love her. I would LOVE a Peter Pan Animator doll. I've actually considered buying a Kristoff and dressing him up like Peter, LOL... but the hair colors all wrong. I'd also love an Alice and a Wendy. (And a Tiger Lily! But that's probably hoping for too much.)

I really regret not buying blue dress Belle when she was out in stores. I loved her so much, I talked my grandmother into buying an Animator doll for each of her great-grandchildren, instead of the porcelain Madame Alexander dolls she was planning on. She even asked if I wanted one, too, that Hanukkah. But at the time, I told myself that I was too old for dolls and let her slip away. :facepalm: :cue sad violin music:

Are those Animator Phillip drawings fan art or is this really happening?? I would faint for a Phillip ♥ DS should really continue making male animator dolls.

Why on earth have we not seen the new Jasmine online yet? I think we have seen all the new Animators, but not Jasmine, correct? The old one is no longer on Disney site. Haven't kept up with when she disappeared from there. Hoping that means she finally sold out and new Jasmine, in her skirt, will appear soon. She (first gen) was even offered on Disney Movie Rewards to deplete stock.

It is just frustrating because all the other new versions have been out for months. She will always be last to sell out if she is now behind. They should have heavily clearanced her older version and released the new one with the rest. But that is just my opinion. I realize Disney wants to make as much money as they can off items. Clearancing is last resort to clear shelves.

I wonder if putting her hair in a side ponytail would have helped a bit? She is adorable, but it is hard to see her hair in the box. Maybe people thought she looked too boyish?

Last edited:
I think that this collection has run it's course. If they keep re-releasing the princesses then it's pretty much become useless.
Disney needs to release the villains and the princes. Also, they could release life size (princess sizes) plushes of the sidekicks. That would be good.

While that might be true for collectors, that would not be true for kids. This line was meant to be bought for children to play with and by collectors. New children are born every day and newer iterations of Animators can be marketed to them accordingly.

As for gen 2, yes, they were inferior to the first editions. Too much glitter and/or uglier versions of outfits. But the 2nd ed Jasmine outfit was cute, but it was never made available in States. I am just curious why it has taken so long. UK had it.

Disney should, in keeping with these being children's toys, make outfit packs and additional sidekicks. Merida needs a bear. Kristoff needs Sven.

Disney has outfits for Duffy, but then refuses to realize what cute outfits they could make for Animator dolls. They are missing out on an easy sell. Coming out with same dolls in different, cheesier outfits, is probably more to do with kids. Adult collectors bought the better first gens. 2nd gen seems more aimed at kids. Longer hair and glitter.

Little girls would like pajama sets with sidekicks included. They would like tea party outfits. Jakks Pacific made such sets that fit Animator, but I have not seen them in long time. Not sure they are still made.

Last edited:
I love the Jakks Pacific sets :) I bought the Belle and Mulan pajama sets for my Animator dolls--they came with little plushies of Beast and Mushu that are just adorable!

I got DAC Elsa at the Disney Store Wednesday morning (arrived right at mall opening-and good thing too, because there were only 2 Elsas:p) She is so cute!!:) Major squee for me since I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find her. :D

emyryme7.jpg

My Animators' Rapunzel arrived today. I noticed that she did not come with her Pascal plush and put a little research on it... So the released her with and without Pascal, i am quite disappointed now. :( But i don't want to spend so much money on another Rapunzel only to get Pascal. I will be more careful at picking my dolls in the future.

My Animators' Rapunzel arrived today. I noticed that she did not come with her Pascal plush and put a little research on it... So the released her with and without Pascal, i am quite disappointed now. :( But i don't want to spend so much money on another Rapunzel only to get Pascal. I will be more careful at picking my dolls in the future.

Apparently the pascal one is out of production, it's more $$$ :(

AAAAHHHHH!!! Of course I was expecting Anna & Elsa and hope to get them. But what a great surprise is Rapunzel. Oh my I love her so much everything she comes with it's super adorable! hehehe... can't wait. Thank you for sharing this ^^

They are really great packs all of them... I just hope we get a new character for the collection ;-)
thank you for the news :)

Oooh I hope they do a Belle one like that! She can be in her blue dress and come with her pink "Something There" dress with her cloak. She can have a plush Phillipe, Chip, Mrs. Potts, Lumiere and Cogsworth. And come with books and a little bookshelf. And maybe even her basket that she has at the beginning.

Oooh I hope they do a Belle one like that! She can be in her blue dress and come with her pink "Something There" dress with her cloak. She can have a plush Phillipe, Chip, Mrs. Potts, Lumiere and Cogsworth. And come with books and a little bookshelf. And maybe even her basket that she has at the beginning.

OMG YES.

YES TO ALL OF THIS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:-( I wish my Merida, Anna, Elsa and Kristoff have their plushes... They're sooo cute :-(
Anybody has seen if Tinkerbell has a plushy too?

Anyone else shocked that Animator Anna still doesn't sing the first verse from "Do you want to build a snowman"?
I mean, the IASM dolls sing.. So why can't these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back