• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Animator Dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Animator Dolls?
I agree about Aladdin being a big misstep - I want to want him, I really do, but I just can't! I just hope the lesson they take from him (and what I presume to be so so sales) is in the aesthetics of the face and not just 'boys don't sell well, just forget it'.

They have baby villain plushes in the parks so I don't see why they wouldn't do villain toddlers in doll form.

i really just want a solo Tiana.

tumblr_nzh0gu8Tsq1tp9tvoo1_500.jpg

New Lilo, and Boo + Alice coming soon.

Alice coming soon.

OMG OMG OMG this is what I've been waiting for. Next year is Alice's 65th anniversary (the Disney version, that is), so I was hoping this would be her time. Have you seen any pix, or just heard about her? I was on the verge of turning a Rapunzel Animators into my own custom Alice, but painting the eyes was going to be a disaster because I have, um, zero skill for that kind of thing.

tumblr_nzh0gu8Tsq1tp9tvoo1_500.jpg

New Lilo, and Boo + Alice coming soon.

Awww, she is perfect! I am so happy to see Lilo, I love everything about her and I love that she comes with Scrump, I am really excited for this one, I hope she is available soon I would love to buy her as a surprise for my daughter's Christmas, thanks for posting pictures.

Ahh, I hope Lilo hits the website soon! She is a desperate want, and I don't usually have them for the animator dolls but, oh, she's so adorable!

Okay, I have not bought any of the animator dolls, but I NEED that Lilo. I love Lilo and Stich to death, and It seems like Lilo never gets any merch. I just cannot get over how cute she is! I also cant wait to see what Alice looks like!

Oh my god Lilo & Stitch is and has been my favorite Disney HANDS DOWN since I was a little girl & I have always wanted a doll of her and this one is so movie accurate & she even has Scrump I might cry. Anyone have a guess of when she may show up online?? I'm not near any stores and I'm worried she'll be limited supply. I need her.

She has been popping up in stores for the past two or three weeks, so I am hoping she goes up tonight or tomorrow. I don't own any of the animator dolls, but Lilo is just so perfect

I have to wait a bit to order her, she won't disappear too soon, will she? Most of the other Animators are still around so I don't think they're limited supply but I wonder if she will be (like the Cinderella movie collection dolls?)

Do they still have the Anna and Elsa dolls at Disneyland? If so, anyone remember how much they run at the park?

Disneystore.com has them for $15 right now.

Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Aladdin are all $15 at the Disney Store right now. The Anna and Elsa mini animator doll sets are $12 something.

Littleclay, I believe the animator dolls are around $30 each at Disneyland/Disney World.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never thought to go to the physical Disney store before. There is one a few minutes away from me and $15 is a great price for these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back