• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Animator Dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Animator Dolls?
Glad they are restocking them for you guys across the pond, very promising that they have plenty of stock. That won't stop me jumping on the ones I want when they arrive over here though, just in case!

Picked up my dolls tonight Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahantis, Mulan, Tiana and Rapunzel
They also have Cinderella and Aurora, no snow white
Very cute indeed

Ariel and Snow White sold out again on their website!! I checked last night and they were back in stock...

Ariel and Snow White sold out again on their website!! I checked last night and they were back in stock...
Gee, that was quick - they only lasted one or two days! Disney needs to do a better job restocking these dolls. Good thing these aren't limited edition, so we can expect them to be back in stock before too long. We hope. :)

Went to my store yesterday and got the last Rapunzel from a shipment they received that morning. She lasted 2 1/2 hours in the store. Crazy how they keep selling out online and Rapunzel and Pocahontas haven't been up for ages. I wonder what will happen to them during the actual holiday season, if their popularity will increase and it will be even crazier or if the demand will slow down eventually.

Went to my store yesterday and got the last Rapunzel from a shipment they received that morning. She lasted 2 1/2 hours in the store. Crazy how they keep selling out online and Rapunzel and Pocahontas haven't been up for ages. I wonder what will happen to them during the actual holiday season, if their popularity will increase and it will be even crazier or if the demand will slow down eventually.
Good to know that the stores are continuing to restock the Animators' dolls, including Rapunzel. On the other hand, the online site is now down to 5 dolls - Belle just sold out. :(

Belle spotted at Disney Store at Galleria at Tyler in Riverside, CA

Good to know that the stores are continuing to restock the Animators' dolls, including Rapunzel. On the other hand, the online site is now down to 5 dolls - Belle just sold out. :(

They had quite a few Belle, Rapunzel, Tiana, Cinderella, Aurora, Jasmine, Mulan at the DS in the Galleria at Tyler in Riverside when I went on Tuesday night to pick up Cindy, Rapunzel and Aurora. They're expecting Ariel and Snow White shipment so hopefully I'll be able to add Ariel soon.

They had quite a few Belle, Rapunzel, Tiana, Cinderella, Aurora, Jasmine, Mulan at the DS in the Galleria at Tyler in Riverside when I went on Tuesday night to pick up Cindy, Rapunzel and Aurora. They're expecting Ariel and Snow White shipment so hopefully I'll be able to add Ariel soon.

Princess - that's where you shop too? Wow, small world!

Princess - that's where you shop too? Wow, small world!

u too :) i'm in south corona...tyler is the closest to me...i got the last 5 Designer dolls at the Promenade in Temecula though after camping out for about 18 hrs...some of the people waiting at tyler drove out to temecula when they found out we were waiting over there and only 10 or so of us

u too :) i'm in south corona...tyler is the closest to me...i got the last 5 Designer dolls at the Promenade in Temecula though after camping out for about 18 hrs...some of the people waiting at tyler drove out to temecula when they found out we were waiting over there and only 10 or so of us

Wow, I'm in So. Corona too! 18 hours?! Wow...

New video for Animators' Collection

There is no change to the doll lineup on US Disney Store page for the Disney Animators' Collection, but I just noticed that they have changed the promo video for it on the banner for the page. It now focuses on the two Disney animators, Glen Keane and Mark Henn, who worked with the Disney Store to create the new dolls. They discuss the design process for the dolls, and more of the design sketches are shown.

Last edited:
Animators' Ariel Doll with other versions

I just got the Animators' Ariel doll, so here are some photos of her, together with the Designer and Singing Ariel dolls, both boxed and deboxed! I got Animators' Ariel online, so didn't get to choose her. In the box her hair was a bit messy, but otherwise the box and her were delivered in perfect condition. I think she is much prettier in person than in her promo photos.

All three Ariels are less stable free standing than their Snow White counterparts, so I had to prop up Designer Ariel and Singing Ariel from behind. And while Animators' Ariel does stand up on her own, it was difficult to find the right position for her barefoot feet so she would be balanced. They all fell over many times while I was posing them to take their photos! :wiggle:

Disney Animators', Designer and Singing Ariel Boxed by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Animators', Designer and Singing Ariel Unboxed by drj1828, on Flickr

OMG she is sooo super cute thanks soo much for sharing your pics i didnt think i liked her that much UNTIL NOW she is a must have!!

I'm buying my grand niece Ayrielle, Ariel for Christmas . And I only want Poch . I cannot resist that face . We will have them Black Friday in our store and 45 % off for CM's that work overnight . Special holiday 25% off and our 20% CM discount besides .

Belle is available for purchase again, although she hasn't been put back on the Disney Animators' Collection page yet.
The US Disney Store website is so funny! Belle was briefly on the Disney Animators' Collection page earlier today, but now she is gone. But she is still available for purchase if you go directly to her page. And she still appears in the most popular item lists. But even though Tiana is still listed on the Animators' page, she is in fact sold out.

Toddler Ariel With Hair Freed

Here are some photos of Animators' Ariel by herself. Because of her mermaid tail, she can't set down, but her legs do move. Also she has SO much hair, that I couldn't get any decent shots of her from the side, or from behind.
I've totally freed her hair and brushed it out, and also got some photos of her on her side and from behind.

Disney Animators' Ariel With Hair Freed - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Animators' Ariel With Hair Freed - Closeup by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Animators' Ariel With Hair Freed - Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Animators' Ariel With Hair Freed - Back View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Animators' Ariel With Hair Freed - Spooky View by drj1828, on Flickr

I'm buying my grand niece Ayrielle, Ariel for Christmas . And I only want Poch . I cannot resist that face . We will have them Black Friday in our store and 45 % off for CM's that work overnight . Special holiday 25% off and our 20% CM discount besides .

So is the BF sale for the Disney Store 25% off anything for regular customers?

TDS is #2 on my BF list I believe. I would like to get some ornaments and more of these dolls. Any info you can share would be helpful, thanks.

No, for the CM's, but I'm sure we will have big savings on a lot of stuff . I saw the gorgeous Rapunzel soft blanket . I know I'm buying me that . Our regular CM discount is 20% and we are getting the extra for working overnight shift .

And then there were four...

I just checked the Animators' Collection page in the Disney Store site and now Snow White and Ariel are SOLD OUT, joining Rapunzel and Pocahontas. That leaves just six Princesses: Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Mulan, Jasmine and Tiana.
Tiana SOLD OUT on Saturday (October 29), and Mulan has just SOLD OUT today. That leaves just four Animators' dolls for sale online: Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, and Jasmine. Fortunately, you should still be able to buy most or all of the collection at your local US Disney Store.

Last edited:
DRJ1828, gorgeous pics of your ariel animator doll! I really like her with her hair brushed out :)
Thanks Story! I totally forgot that I had a blue blanket that I could use as background, to simulate Ariel being underwater. Doh! I will post photos of that shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back