• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Designer Princess set =)

Disney Designer Princess set =)

lambie*loves*dland

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi everyone! I was checking out ebay right now and saw that there is a new set listed of these pins (there was only 1 set earlier today). I really only want a couple from the set (Rapunzel and Ariel), so I was wondering if anyone was interested in the rest? They would come out to $47.50 each plus shipping, which would be about $3. So $50.50. I have never done this here before (Co-op), so bear with me if I'm doing something wrong. =)

Please let me know if you're interested! I would need to be Paypal'd first before I hit that BIN. I wish I had the money to cover it all! lol. </3

xoxo

Although if you don't want to buy the whole set, you can get Rapunzel for $100 and Ariel for $50-60. :)

But is you buy the whole set you can always sell or trade away any you don't want. So do it - go for it - it's worth it and so are you!!!!

I am hoping they go down in price too :) The princess pearl medallions that sold in a set of 8 for $160 (or was it a set of 6 for $120?) - you can still get them individually for $20-30 ppd. :)

I am hoping they go down in price too :) The princess pearl medallions that sold in a set of 8 for $160 (or was it a set of 6 for $120?) - you can still get them individually for $20-30 ppd. :)

But there's also no Rapunzel in this set, and those pins were very... unoriginal.

Odds are, the price will only get higher if it doesn't remain stable. I don't see Rapunzel's popularity slipping.

That set was reduced in the sale, so those pins will never go for what (I believe) they're really worth. They are a beautiful set and I may well end up keeping them in my collection as I've not been abel to trade any of them for something good.

I honestly believe that the designer set will only go up in value. This set sold out very quickly. Some pins will be more sought after than others, but I really cannot see it coming down. It's such a low edition. I'm glad I jumped in at $350 when I did.

That set was reduced in the sale, so those pins will never go for what (I believe) they're really worth. They are a beautiful set and I may well end up keeping them in my collection as I've not been abel to trade any of them for something good.

I honestly believe that the designer set will only go up in value. This set sold out very quickly. Some pins will be more sought after than others, but I really cannot see it coming down. It's such a low edition. I'm glad I jumped in at $350 when I did.

yes, i agree with you, the value of this set will just go up, or disappear from the sale market. these pins are way too unique and a princess collector must have them, so they will be very requested. same thing happened with the rapunzel chaser, people waited for it to go down in price and now u won't find it anywhere and if u do, u will have to pay around $200 or more to get your hands in it when they were sold for $100 at first. some pins just won't lose value. Congrats on getting your at such of a great price. :)

Thanks. :) It was sent out on Thursday, so i've probably got abot a week to wait (given I'm in the UK). I'm just so pleased that the seller was willing to send internationally. From lookng at the history I was the first person to buy a set on ebay. Asked her what was her lowest, and she told me so went for it. More than I wanted to pay really, but I am totally in love with the set (and the dolls). It's so different and unique. :)

By the way, glad to see you back. :) Was sorry to hear about all that you've been going through.

Back